A good quality blender is a versatile gadget for whipping up breakfast smoothies, delicious milkshakes, and lip-smacking sauces.
But it can be difficult to find a blender that is:
- Easy to clean
- Doesn’t take up too much countertop space
- and budget-friendly
Some blenders cost hundreds of dollars, making it hard to know the difference between a budget-friendly blender and a top of the line model.
To help, we have compiled a list of the 1o best blenders under $100 that do not sacrifice on efficiency. We looked for blenders that are dishwasher safe, BPA free, and offer customizable speed controls.
We looked for quality of materials, the type of design of each blender, and what customers are reporting on Amazon reviews to help write this guide.
10 Best Blenders Under $100 – Quick Review
- Ninja Professional Countertop Blender BL610
- Nutribullet 13-Piece High-Speed Blender
- Oster Pro 1200 Blender
- KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender
- Cuisinart CPB-300 BPA-Free Blender
- Hamilton Beach Blender
- Mueller Ultra-Stick Immersion
- Magic Bullet Blender (11-piece set)
- Aicook Professional Countertop Blender
- Nutri Ninja Pro Personal Blender
If splurging on kitchen appliances and tools is your idea of a shopping spree, you must be familiar with the brand, Ninja. Its Professional Countertop Blender BL610 is the forerunner among budget blenders and we’ll tell you why. It is sturdy and comes with a 1000-watt motor that enables you to experiment all you want with new recipes!
The 72 oz capacity is also large enough for preparing large batches of smoothies, overnight oats for the whole family, etc. Moreover, its six blades have different settings that allow crushing ice and frozen fruits efficiently. However, the only downside of these powerful blades is the difficulty in cleaning them.
- 6-blade system and different speed settings are powerful enough for crushing ice
- Large capacity yet lightweight
- Easy to use for beginners
- Surprisingly quiet for a 1000-watt blender
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA safe
- Durable base
- One-year warranty
- Complimentary recipe book
- Difficult to clean
- Plastic container is prone to breakage
- Overheats during prolonged usage
The NutriBullet 13-Piece High-Speed Blender is another affordable pick best suited for smaller servings of nutritious smoothies, soups, baby food, etc. The 600-watt bullet blender works well with small portions, perfect for those living alone and always on the go.
The fact that this handy blender does not create any waste ensures you get all the nutrients of the fruit or vegetable.
Moreover, there is a safety switch that turns on automatically when the cup is attached so it is safe to use for kids as well. The cups of various sizes are also convenient enough for storage and carrying to work for a quick healthy snack.
- Quick and easy to use
- Safe for children
- Stylish design
- BPA-free plastic cups of different sizes
- Retains the nutrients of the ingredients
- Durable body
- Dishwasher safe
- Milling and extracting blades for different functions
- Recipe book included
- Not powerful enough to crush ice
- Limited warranty period
- Small capacity
- Relatively heavy for a bullet blender
The Oster Pro 12 is a combination blender that works efficiently for blending and food processing. With a strong 12-watt motor, various speed settings and presets, one can crush ice, frozen fruits, and veggies within seconds. The various cups and pitchers offer a wide range for blending and processing food of different quantities.
Plus, the 6-cup Boroclass pitcher, the 24-ounce Blend N Go smoothie cup, and the 5-cup BPA-free food processing bowl provide the perfect balance between glass and plastic materials. Although the overall design is not the most durable, the pitcher itself is sturdy enough for everyday use.
Oster offers a warranty period of 10 years for the metal drive along with a regular 3-year warranty period.
- Several speed settings and presets for seamless blending, grinding, processing, etc.
- Stainless steel blades
- 1200-watt motor and 900 watts for total crushing of ice and frozen ingredients
- Wide variety of cups and pitchers offer the best of both materials— plastic and glass
- Elegant and stylish design
- Impressively lengthy warranty period
- Includes a food processor attachment
- Not very sturdy
- Complicated to use
The KitchenAid 5-speed blender with its BPA-free 56 ounce pitcher is the best blender for smoothies. The intelli-speed motor control with its Soft Start feature blends the most perfect green smoothies, milkshakes, nut butter, etc. The blender uses 550 watts of power which is relatively less powerful than other blenders on this list.
KitchenAid’s dishwasher safe pitcher offers a capacity of 60 oz and is durably designed to resist scratches and stains.
- Impressive 5-year warranty period
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Durable, high-quality pitcher
- Soft start and intelli-speed features for smooth and reliable blending
- Stainless steel blade assembly
- Sturdy die-cast metal base
- Cleaning is difficult
- Not as powerful
Lightweight and compact, the Cuisinart CPB-300 BPA-Free Blender may come off as a smoothie blender at first but it is actually quite versatile in the kitchen. The heavy-duty motor sits on a sturdy base offering more longevity while the interchangeable blade assemblies offer versatility.
The touchpad and LED light indication make this blender easy to use, even among cooking beginners!
While this blender is not powerful enough for crushing large quantities of ice, it is capable of blending smaller portions for smoothies, soups, protein shakes, and so on.
- Simple interface— touchpad, LED light indicating the speed of the blender
- Two blade assemblies and various containers of different sizes
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Attractive design
- 3-year warranty
- Recommended for smoothies, purees, sauces, etc.
- Not powerful enough for crushing ice
- Small capacity
The multi-functional and powerful Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Blender is your one-stop solution to all your kitchen needs. Its unique Wave Action technology pulls the ingredients towards its stainless steel Ice Sabre blades for uniform consistency and no waste.
The BPA-free glass pitcher is sturdy and features a spout for easy and mess-free pouring. Although its 12 different functions ensure more functionality, you may need some time to figure out how to use this versatile blender to its full potential.
This affordable blender is dishwasher-safe and comes with a 3-year warranty period.
- 3-year warranty
- BPA-free glass jar and dishwasher safe parts
- 12 functions for maximum functionality
- Wave Action technology for smoother purees, richer smoothies, and thicker milkshakes!
- Designed to ensure no mess
- Interface is not beginner-friendly
- Less powerful motor
- Lesser capacity
- Prolonged use may cause breakage
If you need a reliable immersion blender, look no further. The Mueller Ultra-Stick Powerful Multi-Purpose Hand Blender will take care of your kitchen needs while keeping your budget intact.
The different speed controls and interchangeable blade and whisk attachments ensure efficient versatility— from whipping nut butter to beating eggs and more. It is easy to disassemble and clean, and compact enough to store in smaller places.
We would recommend this product as a personal blender since it is not convenient for working with large quantities.
- Versatile and compact
- Easy to use, clean, and store
- Powerful and durable copper motor with various speed controls
- Interchangeable whisk and blade attachments
- 2-year limited warranty
- Delicate material
Why waste your money on old-fashioned, heavy blenders when the Magic Bullet Blender can be your go-to kitchen appliance. This effective blender can grind, chop, whip, etc. while being compact enough for traveling.
A major plus for blender buyers: Everything in this set is interchangeable and you do not need to spend extra bucks on its accessories.
Because of this, even though it has 11 pieces, it is surprisingly quite easy to use, even for beginners.
Finally, this portable blender is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean.
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to use and clean
- Durably built
- Various sizes of jars and cups are perfect for fulfilling one’s personal blending needs
- Interchangeable accessories
- Not suitable for crushing hard ingredients like ice
Made of TRITAN material, the Aicook Professional Countertop Blender is the best budget option for crushing ice. With 1450-watt power and 70 oz capacity, this blender is a beast in the kitchen.
The six-blade system can crush the smallest ingredients to form a consistent paste, sauce, puree, etc. Plus, some common recipes of jams, smoothies, juices, etc. are already available in the built-in settings.
Aicook also offers a wide range of accessories and a recipe book along with this high-quality blender.
One downside of the blender is the amount of noise it produces – it is one of the louder blenders on our buyer’s guide.
- Very powerful blender, especially recommended for total crushing of ice
- Large capacity
- Wide range of accessories, travel-friendly jars, and recipe book included
- Effective blades for more nutritious and wholesome concoctions
- Dishwasher safe
- 5-year warranty period
The Nutri Ninja Pro Personal Blender BL456R features a 900-watt motor that ensures maximum nutrients in your recipes. While small and compact, this ‘personal’ blender is impressively powerful enough to pulverize hard nuts and seeds.
Moreover, Nutri Ninja offers a lifetime warranty so that you get your money’s worth!
It may be louder than most blenders but its positive features help one overlook the minor inconvenience.
- One of the most powerful personal blenders
- Dishwasher safe
- Keeps the nutritious value intact
- Compact and convenient
- BPA-free container doubles up as a mug
- Lifetime warranty
- Less capacity
Things to Consider While Buying Budget Blenders
Depending on your preferences, lifestyle, availability of space in the kitchen, etc., you can decide the size of the blender. If you wish to prepare large batches for your family or often have guests for dinner, we’d suggest you go for a blender that offers a capacity of over 50 oz. However, if you stay alone or just need a blender to make a single serving, it is better to opt for a compact option.
Knowing the wattage of the blender’s motor is important to know how powerful it is. If you just need to blend smoothies, milkshakes, sauces, etc., a 300-watt blender will suffice. But if you are looking for a blender that can crush ice, frozen ingredients, nuts, etc., you must go higher than 600 watts.
The material and number of blades, blade technology, etc. determine the longevity of the blender. We recommend opting for stainless steel blades that are durable and powerful. Dual direction blades are also a good option. Moreover, one must check if the blades are easy to clean or not.
The material of the jar determines its durability and safety. Most blender jars are made of plastic and glass but ensure that it is BPA-free. While plastic pitchers are more travel-friendly, they are not on the durable side. On the other hand, glass pitchers repel odor but are also prone to breakage. According to our trails with various blenders, stainless steel jars last the longest.
Like any other gadget, buying blenders that offer a warranty period is highly recommended. One can never be sure when a product malfunctions so it is best to stay on the safer side.
We hope you enjoyed our guide of the best blenders under $100.
We put together our list looking for unique settings and a variety of different designs and styles. We made sure that our list caters to a wide audience having different preferences.
Before deciding on a blender, ask yourself what you’re mainly going to be blending and how much you’re going to be blending (just for you or someone else or an entire family) to help narrow down your search.